During the booking process and during your staying you will always relate only with Flatmate Student which owns or directly administer the apartments. No hidden fees or commissions will ever be requested: You Pay What You See
In Home page you may use the Search Bar to browse for rooms based on the location you are interested in or the arrival date. Please note that Flatmate Student only allows 30 days of minimum booking starting the 1st day of the month. On the results page you can filter the rooms according to your needs and choose one for more details.
Now that you have chosen the right room, select the check in and check out dates and send the booking request.
You’ll have to be logged in to book a room or register for free if you don’t have an account.
Once the request is sent, you’ll recive the confirmation and you’ll be contacted for more details about the long term booking procedures. Remember to check your user account for booking status and messages from the owner.
- send booking request or contact owner for the period of booking you are interested in
- the owner will confirm the check in and check out dates and send you the copy of the contract and the details for the deposit payment by wire transfer
- once the transfer is complete the room is to be considered booked
Quick Terms and Conditions
Please take a minute and read the following informations and avoid misunderstandings:
- the booking is confirmed only after the deposit fee is paid (bank transfer)
- minimum booking period is one month (30 days)
- monthly cleaning of the common areas: included
- all fees already included, no extra fees to be paid
- gas, water, internet and electric bills included: max 50 euro/month
- deposit required: 300 euro (or same as rent if price over 300 per month)
- train station and airport transfer included (under request)
- all rooms are intended for individual use only